[erlang-questions] Getting rid of the preprocessor

Max Bourinov bourinov@REDACTED
Thu May 24 13:44:28 CEST 2012

Hi Vlad,

I have relatively big OTP system. I use macros. I don't have any problems
you described. What I do wrong?

I don't debug my code because I think debugging is bad. I do unit tests and
ct tests. If after those tests there is a need for debug - my tests are
bad. I do better tests. Will this approach work for you too?

Best regards,
Max