[erlang-questions] Simple question: how to read a trace using trace_client

Siri Hansen erlangsiri@REDACTED
Tue May 22 09:14:23 CEST 2012

Hi Richard!

You need to specify the complete WrapFileSpec in the call to
dbg:trace_client, like this:

dbg:trace_client(file,{"/tmp/trace_output",
wrap,atom_to_list(node()),10000000,20}).

Regards
/siri