[erlang-questions] Question/Alternative on Frames Proposal [Warning: Long]

Garrett Smith g@REDACTED
Fri May 18 22:57:00 CEST 2012

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 11:42 AM,  <ok@REDACTED> wrote:
> If I trimmed the frames proposal down to just say 10 pages,
> presenting the design goals (and non goals), the basic semantics
> of the data structure, how it can be implemented in a BEAM-like
> architecture, and some measurements from my mini-BEAM, is that
> something that might be of interest for the next Erlang conference?

I apologize, this is somewhat off topic and not an answer to your question...

But does anyone know where the Frames proposal stands vis-a-vis the
OTP team's work on hashes?

My reference point is Kenneth's presentation last year:

http://www.erlang-factory.com/upload/presentations/468/EUC_Hashes2011.pdf

Garrett