[erlang-questions] gproc and gen_event

AD straightflush@REDACTED
Fri May 18 04:25:41 CEST 2012

Andrew,

 I posted about something similar on my blog
http://blog.dberg.org/2012/04/using-gproc-and-cowboy-to-pass-messages.html.
 I cant speak to gen_event personally, I havent used it that much, but I
think its more of a use case for logging errors and such centrally versus a
messaging system but I could be off here.

-A