[erlang-questions] Which is best? string:concat or ++?

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Mon May 7 17:19:14 CEST 2012

The advantage of binaries is that they take up significantly less memory
per character and you can send them to other processes on the same node
with no copying. Iolists of binaries are also good to use for IO.