[erlang-questions] Which is best? string:concat or ++?

Paul Barry paul.james.barry@REDACTED
Mon May 7 16:18:23 CEST 2012

I take it that doing it that way is "faster" than string manipulation
(or is there some other reason for this suggestion)?

--
Paul Barry, w: http://paulbarry.itcarlow.ie - e: paul.barry@REDACTED
Lecturer, Computer Networking: Institute of Technology, Carlow, Ireland.