[erlang-questions] Building, Packaging and Installing

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter@REDACTED
Fri May 4 04:06:27 CEST 2012

Ah yes, I briefly looked at colombo when you mentioned it on the erlware
list. I'll give that a deeper look to see how much of what I need is
covered by it and possibly simply start extending it.

Tristan