[erlang-questions] Fwd: Erlang Job for $5000 in Saint-Petersburg

Gianfranco Alongi gianfranco.alongi@REDACTED
Wed May 2 22:50:11 CEST 2012

Can I please remind everyone that as fun as this might be, the Erlang
mailing list is for Erlang topics.
Respect this.

Please continue your language discussions elsewhere.

/G