[erlang-questions] Extract DIAMETER data types

Chandru chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Mon Mar 26 07:10:58 CEST 2012

Hi,

Does anyone know of a relatively easy way to extract the specification for
DIAMETER data types out of 3GPP specs? I'm looking at the spec for the S6A
interface, and the amount of copy/paste/reformat required to get a spec
which I can input to the diameterc utility shipped with erlang is daunting.

I've managed to extract the ABNF for the messages relatively easily, but
the number of AVP types are huge! If I get any contributions, I'll happily
share the end result.

cheers,
Chandru