[erlang-questions] Push a message to cowboy websockets

AD straightflush@REDACTED
Fri Mar 16 17:11:35 CET 2012

Hello,

 I have cowboy setup and working to send/receive websockets over a socket
connection.  I am trying to figure out how to initiate a message server
side over that channel (without it just being a reply).  I am envisioning
exposing a webservice on the cowboy service that would then push a message
to all connected users (or maybe a subset based on some criteria).

 Does anyone know if this is possible and if so how to implement?

 Cheers,
 -AD