[erlang-questions] Documentation error in Diameter AVP specification?

Anders Svensson anders.otp@REDACTED
Thu Mar 15 14:55:26 CET 2012

R15B diameterc also has a major advantage in that it emits useful
error messages that point at the offending input line. Earlier
versions just crashed and it could be quite difficult to figure out
why.

/Anders, Erlang/OTP Ericsson