[erlang-questions] Nitrogen on several ports

John Hughes john.hughes@REDACTED
Wed Mar 14 15:20:15 CET 2012

I’m running nitrogen on inets, configured to serve *two* ports, an ordinary ip port and an ssl port. That works fine—nitrogen serves the same information on both ports, but if I want to interact securely with the site then I can do it on the ssl port.

What I would LIKE to do is to disable the parts of the site that really require secure access, when I visit it through the non-encrypted port. But to do that, I need to find out from nitrogen which port the request being served came through. Does anyone know of a way to do that?

John