[erlang-questions] Process migration/ Process state extraction/ injection

Tyron Zerafa tyron.zerafa@REDACTED
Tue Jul 31 20:11:37 CEST 2012

Hey,
    My primary intention is to implement strong mobility of processes.
Let's say that process A is running on Node 1, I want to be able to suspend
this process, transfer it to Node 2 and resume such process from where it
halted. I believe that in order to achieve such I need to somehow preserve
the stack trace, memory and other info.

--
Best Regards,
Tyron Zerafa