[erlang-questions] Chicagoboss doesn't work??

Paul Barry paul.james.barry@REDACTED
Tue Jul 31 19:31:58 CEST 2012

That latest CB (0.8.0) runs fine on Mac OS X and MongoDB (for me), and
the latest Erlang (of course).

This is also the *wrong list* to talk about this type of thing... as
CB has its own mailing list.

Paul.

On 31 July 2012 18:26, dva.traktorista@REDACTED
<dva.traktorista@REDACTED> wrote:
> Please be more verbose when you ask for help in the mailing list.
> Also, try to search for similar questions.
> For instance there was a good sir having troubles with launching ChicagoBoss
> on his Windows box recently.
> Answering to the two questions you asked in your mail:
> 1. ChicagoBoss does work.
> 2. Yes, there are people here (may be even myself) who can help you.
>
> Jonn Mostovoy (on the road),
> DA234FE7

Paul Barry, w: http://paulbarry.itcarlow.ie - e: paul.barry@REDACTED
Lecturer, Computer Networking: Institute of Technology, Carlow, Ireland.