[erlang-questions] Process migration/ Process state extraction/ injection

Anders Nygren anders.nygren@REDACTED
Tue Jul 31 16:31:53 CEST 2012

This is not exactly what You are asking about but take a look at
distributed applications in the documentation,
http://www.erlang.org/doc/design_principles/distributed_applications.html

Also check the archives for "takeover", there has been some
discussions in the past about this that I think can be helpful for
You.

/Anders