[erlang-questions] [job listing] Senior Erlang Infrastructure Dev @Heroku

Jacob Vorreuter jacob.vorreuter@REDACTED
Thu Jul 26 22:52:39 CEST 2012

Hi all,

We're expanding our Erlang team at Heroku and are looking for either an experienced Erlang developer or someone interested in working with Erlang full time.  Here's the listing:

http://heroku.theresumator.com/apply/VAmX9t/Senior-Erlang-Infrastructure-Developer.html

Heroku is one of the world's largest cloud application platforms.  We have extensive infrastructure built out in Erlang and plan on continuing down that path.  We're located in San Francisco.  We'd prefer someone local or someone willing to relocate to SF, but we'll also consider remote candidates with solid Erlang experience.

Please follow the directions in the job posting to apply.  Submissions will come directly to me.

Questions are welcome.

Thanks!

Jake