[erlang-questions] How can I debug this?

tom kelly ttom.kelly@REDACTED
Sun Jul 22 17:16:06 CEST 2012

Hi Ian,

I'm CC'ing the list again. It was probably a typo not including them on
your mail? and I think it's important that more people see you points. If
we want Erlang usage to grow it's important that we address issues like
this as much as possible.

I'm happy to hear my input helped, and I find your comments as a newbie
interesting. I didn't see that thread your referenced last week (going to
search for it as soon as I hit send) but I'm sure we can all associate with
the frustrations of struggling with unfamiliar tools or environments. I can
only speak for myself but will try to smooth things for newbies, even if
it's only by replying to similar questions here more often.

//TTom