[erlang-questions] Local namespaces in case/try

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Tue Jul 17 02:28:10 CEST 2012

Given:
X = a(b(c())

then I definitely like and usually use (but don't necessarily proscribe)
the "="

It's not the end of the story here, since I remember a great lesson taught
to me (by Mr Virding?) that the application code should expect valid values
and that any exception (try...catch) should therefore be caught at the
system boundary i.e. at c().

Which leads me to say that you should never have come to this place in your
application.

/s