[erlang-questions] Tools you use for productive design and coding

Felix Hamilton fhamilton@REDACTED
Wed Jul 11 21:48:32 CEST 2012

In the same vein, I work in distributed teams quite a bit, and recently
started using this tool to do diagramming and design stuff collaboratively.
I have been really impressed even with the free online only version, its
one of those things that just works. And i have used plantUML as well as
other UML tools. I am also not connected to these guys in any way, just
have had a great experience using their stuff ...

http://creately.com/

/Felix