[erlang-questions] Tools you use for productive design and coding

Max Bourinov bourinov@REDACTED
Wed Jul 11 13:02:21 CEST 2012

Hi Erlangers,

Let's share our valuable XP with each other. I am sure all of us have some
good technics that boost our productivity or productivity in our teams.
Anything that worth sharing should be shared!

I will start with handy tool we use in out highly distributed team to draw
sequence diagrams. It is not free, it is not open source but it is still
great and you can use it for free as long as you want! (I am not related to
that tool anyhow except I use it every day).

So, here is the link: http://www.websequencediagrams.com/

Look forward for you tips and tricks, tools review etc.

p.s. I bought this tool, but didn't install yet, because for me it seems
perfectly fine to use demo version (it covers all my needs).
p.s.s.: I am not promoting to buy the tool. Just sharing good stuff among
us.

Best regards and happy coding,
Max