[erlang-questions] specs for fixed length lists

Erik Søe Sørensen eriksoe@REDACTED
Tue Jul 10 11:00:29 CEST 2012

It can optimize setelement used in a loop? I'd be surprised, although
pleasantly so.
(I didn't even know it could handle non-fixed indexes, but then I am not
generally very familiar with it.)