[erlang-questions] et_viewer instability

Samuel Elliott sam@REDACTED
Fri Jul 6 13:10:26 CEST 2012

Hi

I'm having trouble with et_viewer at the moment.

- If i resize the window at all, it locks up (i get a spinning Beachball,
and the option to Force Quit it instead of just plain Quit)
- If i try to scroll, sometimes it also locks up.

Any ideas what could be causing this, and how I could fix it? I'd love to
actually be able to use the viewer.

My erlang install details
- homebrew (mac os x 10.7.4)
- Erlang R15B01 (erts-5.9.1) [source] [64-bit] [smp:2:2] [async-threads:0]
[hipe] [kernel-poll:false]
- wxWidgets version: No idea, so probably the default one. Any Idea how I
find out?

To start the viewer, I'm using:
  et_viewer:start([
                   {detail_level, max},