[erlang-questions] Problem attaching a shell to an Erlang node started through SSH

Ivan Uemlianin ivan@REDACTED
Fri Jul 6 07:27:25 CEST 2012

Dear André

This is what we're doing (see my recent email) and the erlang is working fine. I'll be at the office this afternoon to check properly but here are a few differences:

- our fab script uses sudo() instead of run();
- this function calls an unit script instead of calling the release start directly.

> However, attaching a shell to the
> node triggers a strange
> behavior, the shell is available but
> unusable.