[erlang-questions] [ANN] etest and etest_http 1.0.0.beta

Zabrane Mickael zabrane3@REDACTED
Thu Jul 5 11:25:32 CEST 2012

Hi John,

Very nice video!

Last time, I suggested you if possible to "handle sessions" inside etest_http
 (i.e be able to test a complete HTTP session and not only separated requests).

Are you considering this in your TODO?

Regards,
Zabrane