[erlang-questions] Does port driver block scheduler threads?

Michael Truog mjtruog@REDACTED
Tue Jul 3 18:02:03 CEST 2012

Hi Zabrane,

If you want to make it a bit easier, you can use GEPD and just set a flag (1 instead of 0) to make the function async (so the code generation uses driver_async).  If you wanted to, you could look at the generated code, but it may be simpler to look at the GEPD code... it depends if the preprocessor scares you.  The link is https://github.com/okeuday/generic-erlang-port--driver-

Best Regards,
Michael