[erlang-questions] Erlang and cloud computing

Yves S. Garret yoursurrogategod@REDACTED
Mon Jan 30 16:40:04 CET 2012

Hello,

   I have a curiosity question.  Is Erlang being used somehow in the field
of cloud computing?  The idea of splitting up a task and then processing it
in pieces in parallel seems right up Erlang's alley.

   I have looked at Windows Azure, but they mostly use .NET languages, are
there services where you can have a cloud computing environment and use
Erlang to do the application development?  What has been your experience if
you have used Erlang in cloud computing?

--Yves