[erlang-questions] OTP-9649 and further changes

Yurii Rashkovskii yrashk@REDACTED
Mon Jan 23 23:20:32 CET 2012

Hi Björn,

Understandable. The only problem that I see with this decision is that
a considerable number of projects use this feature, even without using
parametrized modules directly (off the top of my head I can remember a
few but I am pretty sure there's much more).

And yes, I do understand that this feature was experimental. But
there's also reality of its use.

Yurii.