[erlang-questions] Does Erlang pure functional programming language?

Gianfranco Alongi gianfranco.alongi@REDACTED
Mon Jan 23 19:46:09 CET 2012

I thought it was implicit that Jon wrote that with a twinkle in the
eye (this is a Swedish phrase - sure this is not correct in English),
but just in case he did not - I second some of this.

Purity:

 - Deterministic
 - Easier to test
 - Easier to reason about