[erlang-questions] erlang R15B and windows xp

Michal Niec michal.niec@REDACTED
Fri Jan 20 17:36:30 CET 2012

Hi Wes!

Our version was built using Visual Studio C++ 2008.  As a result it requires VSC++ 2008 Redistributable which was probably already installed on your machine.

If you are interested you can see the test results for Windows XP here.
http://www.erlang-solutions.com/section/132/download-erlang-otp

Best Regards,
Michał Nieć

--