[erlang-questions] Does Erlang pure functional programming language?

dmitry kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Fri Jan 20 08:07:25 CET 2012

Hello,

Recently, I found an reference about Haskell extension. One thing what they
are doing is asynchronous message-passing. Surprise but they concepts and
high-level architecture is derived from Erlang =)
At least it gave me a clear hit that Erlang programming semantic is right
;-) You are not limited and language supports you
- write pure (side effect less) libraries
- asynchronous or synchronous MP communication

Send by <*)-|-|-<