[erlang-questions] erlang R15B and windows xp

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Fri Jan 20 02:31:47 CET 2012

Hi Wes,

On my winxpsp3 laptop I had 15B running with no incident or issue...

Erlang R15B (erts-5.9) [smp:1:1] [async-threads:0]
Eshell V5.9  (abort with ^G)
1> os:version().
{5,1,2600}
2>

Maybe try a reinstall and accept the vcc update first time around?

/s