[erlang-questions] Differences between erlang:system_profile and erlang:trace

Björn-Egil Dahlberg wallentin.dahlberg@REDACTED
Tue Jan 17 10:16:01 CET 2012

This seemed to work but the correction had an uncaught lock order violation
(!). A correction of the correction is in opu and will be merged to maint
(r15b01-dev) later this week.

// Björn-Egil

Den 6 januari 2012 00:52 skrev Björn-Egil Dahlberg <