[erlang-questions] MAP ASN.1

Chandru chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Tue Jan 17 08:11:25 CET 2012

Thanks Vance, just took a look and yes it looks pretty useful. I've
downloaded the specs, and now the only errors I get are in

Remote-Operations-Information-Objects.asn
MAP-OperationPackages.asn

I'll investigate and post an update.

Out of curiousity, how complete is the signerl application? Are the
SCCP/TCAP/MAP layers usable. What about M3UA?

cheers
Chandru