[erlang-questions] [ANN] SeqBind, Sequential Binding Parse Transformation for Erlang (Experimental)

Jon Watte jwatte@REDACTED
Mon Jan 16 18:33:36 CET 2012

When I write code like that (instead of just inlining all the arguments
like a good functional programmer), I do that because I want to be able to
inspect L1 and L2 in the debugger.

Sincerely,

jw

--
Americans might object: there is no way we would sacrifice our living
standards for the benefit of people in the rest of the world. Nevertheless,