[erlang-questions] error_logger

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Thu Jan 12 11:41:38 CET 2012

Hello!

One of the great advantages of looking at something for the first time
is that you get a very unique perspective which we will never get. If
you find that parts of the documentation could be better expressed or
should be expanded, please take the time to submit a patch[1]. You can
find the documentation for the relevant sections here[2] and here[3].

Lukas

[1] https://github.com/erlang/otp/wiki/Submitting-patches
[2] https://github.com/erlang/otp/tree/master/lib/sasl/doc/src
[3] https://github.com/erlang/otp/blob/master/lib/kernel/doc/src/error_logger.xml