[erlang-questions] ODBC parametrized query and out parameter

Tomasz Maciejewski ponton@REDACTED
Wed Jan 11 15:08:31 CET 2012

Hello everyone!

I've got a PL/SQL function in an Oracle database which returns values
through out parameter. How can I call it and receive with
odbc:param_query/3? I've tried something like this:

   odbc:param_query(Ref, "CALL FOOBAR(?, ?)", [{{sql_varchar, 20}, in,
["foo"]}, {{sql_varchar, 20}, out, Result}])

but I got:

exception exit: {badarg,odbc,param_query,'Params'}
     in function  odbc:decode/1

I can't see anything about procedures and function (or out parameters)
in the documentation.

--
Tomasz Maciejewski