[erlang-questions] Calling Java from Erlang

Anthony Molinaro anthonym@REDACTED
Mon Jan 9 18:53:43 CET 2012

There are many, many options.  Most likely you'd want to roll your own
based around thrift, protobuf, messagepack or some other interchange
format that allows you to easily pass values between erlang and java.

Some of these provide RPC mechanisms (thrift and messagepack), some
do not (protobuf).  I would guess that thrift might be a good choice
as it has bindings for all the languages you list as well as a dozen
or so more.  It's also an Apache project so the license is compatible
with most business needs.

http://thrift.apache.org/

Good luck,

-Anthony