[erlang-questions] Regd: Erlang

Magnus Klaar magnus.klaar@REDACTED
Sat Jan 7 05:04:57 CET 2012

Hi!

If the installation process is printing an error message, feel free to
include the error message in your next email.

I also feel that there is a need to re-post a link to the packages ESL
provides for the most common operating systems.

    http://www.erlang-solutions.com/section/132/download-erlang-otp

MVH Magnus