[erlang-questions] Dialyzer, Callback info about the behaviour is not available

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Sat Jan 7 01:36:34 CET 2012

I'd like to add the following thought: the greatest barrier to
understanding code is not input/output types but the *intent* of the
function; and that this is the real missing piece that plagues
maintainability.

2c
/s