[erlang-questions] "detached VM" vs "VM under screen"

dmitry kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Fri Jan 6 19:58:55 CET 2012

Hello,
Recently I meet issue with run_erl and heart. Heart monitors only beam
process, if run_erl dies then to_erl cannot access console. I am
planning to rollback into remote shell approach.

Send by <*)-|-|-<