[erlang-questions] erl_make_certs

Dan Gudmundsson dangud@REDACTED
Tue Jan 3 09:28:42 CET 2012

That code is something I made to be able to generate different certs
for testing
public_key and ssl.

I don't have any confidence in the security of the generated keys, so
I would use them
for testing only.

But the certs should be valid, and the code can be extended so it fits
your needs,
so if you use pre-generated keys or generate keys with something else
like ssh or openssl.
The code can be used to create usable certs.

/Dan