[erlang-questions] dialyzer and supervisor init/1 callback spec

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Wed Feb 29 17:28:29 CET 2012

On 02/29/2012 04:49 PM, Damian Dobroczyński wrote:
> W dniu 29.02.2012 16:39, Kostis Sagonas pisze:
>> On 02/29/2012 03:56 PM, Damian Dobroczyński wrote:
>>>
>>> Somebody, please, may explain this?
>>
>> It's impossible to say what happens here with only this information.
>> Please submit a self-contained module (preferably minimized) such that
>> when you run dialyzer on it, it produces the warning you are seeing.
>
> Here you have. I've minimized replacing child processes specifications
> with some dummy ones. Dialyzer still complains.

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the warning you are reporting:

kostis@REDACTED:~$ HiPE/R15B/bin/dialyzer --plt
~/HiPE/R15B/dialyzer_plt custom_sup.erl
   Checking whether the PLT /home/kostis/HiPE/R15B/dialyzer_plt is
up-to-date... yes
   Proceeding with analysis... done in 0m0.57s
done (passed successfully)

Can it be that your PLT is messed up?

Kostis