[erlang-questions] [ANN] Asynchronous PostgreSQL driver, second release

Anton Lebedevich mabrek@REDACTED
Mon Feb 27 08:31:10 CET 2012

Yes, MySQL JDBC driver supports executeBatch().
Depending on configuration it will either rewrite query into single one
by joining with semicolon and send it as one packet or just execute
batch as several statements one by one serially.
I haven't found if current MySQL protocol does support sending several
command packets without waiting for previous one to execute or not.
I've heard that MySQL fork Drizzle improved protocol to support
asynchronous execution.