[erlang-questions] Looking for a stable Protocol Buffers implementation.

Anthony Molinaro anthonym@REDACTED
Sun Feb 26 17:33:30 CET 2012

Yeah that's been there since the parser was hand rolled.  It's since been replaced with a leex and yecc based parser.  And I can definitely vouch for its use in production.  I've used it in a B2B application with about 30 different partners for about 2 years, probably totaling a couple trillion requests.

-Anthony