[erlang-questions] ANNOUNCEMENT: Chronos 0.0.1 timer utility

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Sat Feb 25 20:37:50 CET 2012

On 25/2/12 13:28 , Kirill Zaborsky wrote:
> I think it can be seen in
> https://github.com/lehoff/chronos/commit/b9612ea73090f8037b47dc9b77045b3344df05cd
>
> BTW I do not understand why rebar support was removed (I think it's
> not a problem to have a branch with rebar support for people who use it).
Chronos wil build with rebar as it is right now - I tested that. Given
the lack of a rebar.config file it will not grab gproc, but there is a
reason for this.

I took out the rebar.config since I doubt I will ever have a specific
version need for gproc, so instead of imposing a specific version or
just run with the latest I wanted to make it clear that the user has to
try things out and handle potential conflicting needs for gproc.

I had all the good intentions of clearly explaining this, but as you all
know the road to hell is paved with good intentions...

I will provide a pseudo .rel file and an INSTALL file so that it becomes
clear to people how to use Chronos.

Cheers,
Torben