[erlang-questions] Luerl - Lua in Erlang

Rudolph van Graan rvg.mailing@REDACTED
Fri Feb 24 11:15:13 CET 2012

Hi there,

I haven't posted to the mailing for a very long time, but this post got my imagination going. Can someone describe to me the capabilities of a Lua interpreter (i.e. this one) and what it can be used for? I haven't had the time to look into Lua yet, so I am a complete ignoramus on this subject :)

Thanks,

Rudolph