[erlang-questions] [ANN] Asynchronous PostgreSQL driver, second release

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Fri Feb 24 10:13:43 CET 2012

Cool that sounds excellent. I'm also very much interested in the read
performance with the ipgsql call. Because you've got so many new API
features, I think this might help inform what a generic DB access API
might look like in the future.

Very cool stuff.