[erlang-questions] Misultin EOL

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter@REDACTED
Sat Feb 18 23:14:06 CET 2012

I was going to stay out of this but I must say that when I got started with
Erlang webservers the way I understood it was mochiweb for using within
your applications and yaws to serve static content. Whether or not that
is/was accurate it seems to be what most heard.

Then I looked deeper at Yaws documentation and while it was clear it was
able to do more, the documentation made it seem awkward compared to what
I'd see from others.

When I look to use webmachine, mochiweb, cowboy, misultin it seems clear
using them in standard OTP apps and releases. Yaws, not so much.

Tristan