[erlang-questions] HTTP clients

Rapsey rapsey@REDACTED
Sat Feb 18 20:56:34 CET 2012

We used ibrowse for a while as well. We didn't have the high CPU bug, but
we did have a lot of failed requests for which there was no reason for them
to fail. The keepalive connection pooling seems to have some bugs. We also
just went and implemented a really simple http library, that always creates
a new tcp connection and closes when it's done.

Sergej