[erlang-questions] Misultin EOL

Andrew Berman rexxe98@REDACTED
Sat Feb 18 00:05:14 CET 2012

I think a lot of issues with APIs would be solved if we had something
analogous to Java interfaces in Erlang.  Behaviors just don't cut it.  I
want something that is a replica of interfaces.  Then all the Erlang guys
have to do is create the interface and then people can create whatever
implementations they want and I never have to worry about changing my code!